Skip to main content

Hello!



I told myself I was going to slow down - and then didn't listen to myself. I can't believe how the time has got away from me. Was kind of burnt out at the end of last year -so thought I should take it easy a bit. Hmmmmffff!

Since I last posted -
  • Took on another year of study.
  • Took on Editing tasks.
  • Became a Nan to two more boys.
  • Recently did a website for a Motivational speaker.
  • Business cards for people in Oz, and a doctor in the city.
  • Worked on graphics galore to try and stay ahead with posting on Craft Found.
  • Had a birthday and made myself worse for wear.
  • Went into hospital twice. 
  • Got crazy mad about getting broken vintage and retro sewing machines and making them work.

I have a journal (of sorts) to try and keep on top of things - often I'll make graphics and 'lose' them in a myriad of file folders. With that I made a half-hearted attempt at computer organisation, which ended up just plonking 95GB of files from the laptop onto an external hard drive. I need to tidy up the desktop. The journal is all scrawly and only readable by me with a fair splash of swear words. Ideas are plonked in there willy-nilly for when I get creative block.

Looking through it - so many times I have written - only spend  X hours per day on the computer. Hasn't worked out for me. Guess I just can't help it.

Latest series of printables - gorgeous vintage flower children collage sheets, suitable for scrapbooking, journaling and card making.

http://craftfound.com/flower-children-image-set15/

Click on the pic to go see.

xxx...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am here now .... MinaMaries xxx...

Zombie-ness for Halloween

Been busy getting printables ready for Halloween. I had a lot of fun with the zombie stuff. Click on the pics to go see or get 'em: Draw Halloween Zombies step by step Zombies to Colour and Cutouts   Ideas on how to colour the Zombies - you get a colouring page to try with, the coloured page as shown and some other coloured ones for posters or to cut out to use in your Halloween crafting. You could plaster them over books or walls. Halloween Coffins and Zombie Dollies It was fun working this out. Paper pattern provided and decorating suggestions. The perfect place for your Zombies to stay in. :)

Skeletal Type Halloween Printables

Funky up your Halloween with wild coloured stationery, posters, flags and skeleton template for this seasons craft activities. Lined Skull and Floral Halloween Stationery Frontview Skull Posters Skull Flags Sideview Skull Posters Halloween Skeleton Template :)